CCTV Camera Repairing Institute in Madhubani.
Every year, 20 lakhs CCTV cameras installed in the India in school, colledge, office, roads, public places, etc, the special skills of CCTV repair, maintenance and Installation
technicians have been in greater demand. Advance Institute provide best and advanced CCTV Camera Training Course in Madhubani, This CCTV Camera repair and maintenance training course is also beneficial to
whom, who wish to ensure that their own CCTV systems are operating with optimum accuracy and efficiency. we are the best CCTV Camera Training Institute in Madhubani.
After Compelete the Chip level Repairing and Installation course of CCTV Camera from Advance Institute of Latest Technologies, students will be able to successfully identify, diagnose and rectify a wide range of CCTV faults with confidence and efficiency.
- CCTV Systems:– Introduction and uses.
- Elements of a basic CCTV system:- Camera, monitor and digital recorder.
- Camera types and uses:- Fixed and movable, indoor and outdoor, monochrome and colour, day and night.
- Camera specifications:- Sensitivity, signal to noise ratio and resolution.
- Back Focus adjustment.
- Lens types:- Fixed and variable focal length, manual and motorised zoom.
- Use of lens calculator.
- Scene illumination:- Lighting considerations, LED’s, infrared lamp maintenance and bulb life.
- Switches, Quads, Multiplexers and control systems: – Types and applications.
- Monitors and Multiple screen displays.
- Recording the footage:- Analogue and Digital video recorders.
- Time-lapse recording. Reviewing video footage.
- Cables and connectors: – Types, uses, limitations, preparation and testing.
- Introduction to Digital CCTV and IP technology.
- Connection to other security systems.
- Use of test equipment including: – Multimeters, Oscilloscopes, Light Meters, Pattern Generators and Cable Length Meters.
- Relevant standards, issues and the “Operational Requirement”.
- The Analogue or Digital option? Changing technology and keeping updated.